The kids really enjoyed being home for Christmas this year. So did I ! It's way too much work to haul all their stuff somewhere else. Rich and Jo-Ann were here. They came over to watch the kids open theri gifts, had bacon and eggs for breakfast went home for naps and came over later for dinner!! Awesome!! We were able to enjoy the kids and have a relaxing day :-)
One of Roark's favorite gifts was his electronic Battleship game. Do you think he might be a little excited?
Cameron got an electronic drumset. He's been wanting drums for a long time, this was the only way I would agree. The best part... it came with headphones!! Hooray!!
Brigham has been begging me for the Imaginext Batcave for months. This is by far his favorite toy. It has more than paid for itself already!!
Katherine got lots of girly things. I think one of her favorites was her pink and purple tricycle. She can't pedal yet, but she sure can scoot along with her feet fast!
Rick and I usually keep it simple for eachother. The kids and I got him a shiatsu massager that goes in his recliner. He seems to really enjoy it. Ofcourse Rick always has to outdo me... he got me the new camera I have been wanting!! I hope you enjoy the crisp clear 12 megapixel images now displayed on the blog!!!!
It was a fantastic Christmas Day :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment