Katherine June is growing every day! I love having another girl in the house, I don't feel quite so out numbered anymore. She weighs in at about 15 pounds in these picturesthey are about 2 months old. Now she is weighing 16lbs 7oz. She's starting to get used to the new house and sleeping better. She had a cold for a while that was keeping her awake, but we've finally gotten through that thank goodness. "Kat" is our little princess!

Sunday, July 13, 2008
Katherine - growing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Rick and Kim, this is Jackson (Elder) Owen. I sent you guys a letter a few weeks ago, but it just came back, so I was trying to find search for your address and your blog popped up. Looks like your family has grown a lot since I last saw you. My wife and I also have a blog http://owensarea.blogspot.com/
I would love to keep in better contact with you guys.
Post a Comment