Sunday, November 2, 2008

August happenings

What a cutie! This was obviously during her one month phase when she decided that she would actually drink from a bottle. A fleeting moment.

WE took the kids out to dinner at a place called The Elephant Bar. They were quite fascinated with the masks. We fit in well there, with all of the wild animal prints and figurines!

Brigham is really full of it lately. See that little sparkle in his eye? He's probably imagining what he should do next; dump out the shampoo, sit on top of "sissie", bite "bubbas"? So much to do, so little time!

This was our last family beach trip before the kids went back to school. Katherine was almost crawling and loved eating the sand off the mat.

Roark wouldn't let us walk him into his classroom, cause he's so cool! He is loving school like always. He is really into reading this year.

Cameron started school this month too. A big Kindergartner! He thought it was a really long day the first few weeks, but now he is enjoying it. He has a male teacher that was new last year, so he has lots of great ideas and energy for these kids.

Katherine began crawling in August. She's trying so hard to keep up with her brothers!

3 comments:

Angela said...

August happenings in November.... I'll take it. Hey, at least you're blogging again. The kids are really growing :). They appear to be getting along well, yes? Can't wait to see how much bigger they've gotten in the past 2 months (lol). Thanks for the update!

Jared and Andrea said...

Love the update! Why do they keep growing? I hate it, don't you. Katherine will be one so soon. Ethan turned one almost two weeks ago. Crazy, Kim. I just love being a mom. I love you and I hate that you are far away, but for very selfish reasons. It looks like all is well with the Piacente's. You are the bomb!

Jamison Family said...

Your family is so cute! When do you have the time to post things. I am only on number 3 and can't imagine keeping up as is!